Friday, April 4, 2014

Alamo Splash

I don't know if I've been this excited for a weekend since we moved to Utah back in December.  Nothing particularly great is happening tomorrow and I still have to work on Sunday, but I am just excited that this week is finally coming to a close.

I've had to dress up, interview for jobs, and set up a wedding registry.  All of which are apparently totally exhaustive activities.  Oh yeah, I also had to go bathing suit shopping.  Not fun.  
At least the bathing suit is in preparation for a beach vacation that's rapidly approaching.  Nothing to complain about there.  Days filled with reading on the beach, drinking fruity cocktails, and not working.  I honestly can't think of anything better!

Austin and I have been mixing up the fruity drinks lately despite the snow coming down outside to get ourselves excited and also to figure out which ones are keepers and which ones don't need to be shared and if I'm sharing it here, it's a keeper!
ALAMO SPLASH
1 1/2 oz. tequila
1 oz. orange juice
1/2 oz. pineapple juice
splash Sprite

1.  Fill a collins glass with ice and mix together all your ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips