Monday, April 7, 2014

Sour Cream Bread (Bread Machine Recipe)

Last Thursday, Austin and I tried to set up our wedding gift registry at Macy's.  We found some china we liked and a mini muffin pan.  That's about where it stopped.

You'd think that a food blogger would really be looking forward to this part of the wedding planning, but it was so hard!  Sure, I love kitchen gadgets and cute dishes, BUT I also have a lot of kitchen gadgets and dishes.
Literally, the only kitchen appliance that we didn't have was a big food processor (I use my immersion blender attachment usually).  That was it.  It's really hard to register for stuff when we've already lived on our own for about 6 years and we've been slowly stocking our kitchen since then.

I mean, I even have a bread maker!  I mean, really, what more can we ask for?

SOUR CREAM BREAD (bread machine recipe)
2 1/2 Tbsp. water
1 1/3 c. sour cream
2/3 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
3 1/3 c. bread flour
2 1/2 tsp. yeast

1.  In the order listed, place ingredients in bread maker.  Follow manufacturer's directions for cooking time (I used the white bread setting with light crust on my Oster machine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips