Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cheddar Apple Bacon Quesadilla

I almost exclusively do my grocery shopping at Krogers stores.  When we were Boulder, I shopped at King Soopers and now that we've moved to Utah, the name has changed to Smith's, but it's all the same thing.
I use the same value card when I check out.  I get the same discount on gas and the stores are generally laid out in the same way (like all grocery stores really).  I also use their online coupons which are loaded directly onto your value card and then once every month or two they send me a packet of "personalized coupons" in the mail.
These are based on your spending habits which is always kind of enlightening.  There are three things I am guaranteed to get coupons for: limes (due to my cocktailing habit, I'm sure), cheese (duh), and bacon.  This basically tells me we should probably cut back on the sodium, carbs, and alcohol, but I don't really see that happening anytime soon.  So, in the meantime, I'll just keep making quesadillas for lunch every day.

CHEDDAR APPLE BACON QUESADILLA
1 tortilla shell (burrito size)
cheese
apple, sliced (peeled if you prefer)
3 slices cooked bacon
1 Tbsp. hot sauce

1.  Let's be real, we all know how to make a quesadilla, so I'm not going to tell you how to fold a tortilla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips