Sunday, June 23, 2013

Project 365: Week 25

June 17 | I am soooo ready to go home to celebrate the 4th of July - I made these trifles in anticipation!


June 18 | We're all wondering when she got so big.
June 19 | I can't believe I used to hate cherries.
June 20 | Refreshing homemade soda for a hot afternoon.
June 21 | Walked to a meeting at work on Friday and found a giant tree - it had to have been at least 50 feet tall.
Last time I ate something I grew myself, I got really sick - so far so good with that tomato in the back!
June 22 | Camping with friends.
June 23 | South Platte River 'fishing.'
Pretty proud of myself for changing my own oil (Austin showed me how).

3 comments:

  1. You should definitely make those trifles for actual 4th of July when you are home! I'd definitely like to have one next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do :) Dad wanted the maple bacon cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    This post is very nice. I love the food. It is very delicious to look at. Thank you for sharing the ingredients and recipe. Hope your next recipe will published soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips