Sunday, June 9, 2013

Project 365: Week 23

June 3 | It's definitely feeling like summer around here - time for salads for dinner!


June 4 | I'm not a big foot person, but I like these furry feet.
June 5 | Had a work event at the club level of the Colorado University football stadium - not such a bad day of work.
June 6 | Usually, I don't eat fish, but even I liked these salmon tacos.  Austin was really anxious to eat these, he hardly gave me time to take a picture.
June 7 | This my new favorite flower - it looks like a firework!  Anyone know what kind it is?
June 8 | Took Dingo up to Vail for her first big outing.  We were waiting for the Dock Dogs competition to start - I think we have a new trick to work on.
June 9 | Relaxing poolside.

2 comments:

  1. Your mystery flower looks like an allium to me. Depending on the species, the bulb may be edible, too!
    -Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginny! I will have to plant some of my own next year!

      Delete

Blogging tips