Sunday, April 21, 2013

Project 365: Weeks 15 & 16

April 8 | Chicken Carbonaro is my version of comfort food (recipe soon).
April 9 | Thanks Ben & Jerry for "Free Cone Day!"
April 10 | Made these monster bars for our trip to Moab before running out the door to teach yoga.
April 11 | Does this look like enough stuff for 2 people to go to Moab for 4 days?
April 12 | Moab, Utah is my favorite place on earth - this is why.
April 13 | Austin was all pumped for his big adventure race.  He looked (slightly) different after 40 miles of biking, a 200 ft. rappel, and 6 miles of kayaking.
I hung out at camp and read :)
April 14 | On our hike, we got to see one of those jeeps almost flip over and roll off a cliff.  They didn't though.  Everyone was ok.
We celebrated for them with a milkshake from Milt's!
April 15 | When we left Moab, it was raining.  It quickly turned to snow and all paths over the Rockies were closed.  We detoured and spent the night with Austin's grandparents and headed back home in the morning.  (The reason there was no Project 365 post last week.)
April 16 | By this point, everyone was tired of the car ride.
April 17 | I made some Choconana Cupcakes (recipe soon) and then my mom and I ate them (guiltily) in front of Austin.
April 18 | My mom came to visit for a few days and she got to spend a lot of quality time with the Dingo!  Tug o' War is their favorite game.
April 19 | I have the best BFF ever who sends me all of the most delicious things from Trader Joe's!
April 20 | Took my mom for a hike once the trails dried out a little.
April 21 | Relaxing with "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips