Sunday, April 7, 2013

Project 365: Week 14

April 1 | I don't even remember why we went to Costco, but I'm sure it was a good idea.
April 2 | Tuesday was the best day at the gym!  First of all, the TVs on the treadmills are working now and more importantly, Nicki Minaj radio was on MTV!!  Doesn't get better than that.
April 3 | My sister shared her really delicious recipe for Confetti Quinoa so this was waiting for me after I got done teaching yoga.
April 4 | My new pumped up kicks came!
...And I made the Dingo some homemade Tuna Fudge (yes, I'm that dog-owner).
April 5 | Friday was my sister's birthday - I wish I could have been home to celebrate with her.  Unfortunately, this sunrise was the only good thing about this day.
April 6 | I fell asleep in the field and woke up to this :)
April 7 | The winds have picked up and apparently they are bringing in 12 inches of snow with them tomorrow and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips