Friday, September 14, 2012

Mozzarella Apple Panini

Since I work from home, most of my lunches consist of cheese and crackers or leftovers that I only sometimes have the energy to reheat.
Usually, if I am going to cook, it's going to be dessert.  2nd choice is making dinner.  And on the weekends, lunch comes way down the list, after breakfast even.

But every once in a while, I get the urge to have something more than just cold noodles.
It's still not very fancy.  In fact, paninis are really just another form of cheese and crackers anyway.  But whenever you put fruit in a meal, it feels fancy.
MOZZARELLA APPLE PANINI
2 slices whole wheat italian bread
2 thick slices mozzarella
1/2 apple, sliced
honey mustard
butter

1.  Butter outsides of bread, put together your sandwich and brown both sides over medium-low heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips