Monday, September 17, 2012

Baked Jalapeño Poppers

Since there may be no hockey this year, I am really going to have to amp up my football fanaticism.  It helps that we live close to a team now and it also helps that I like the colors and the mascot of the Broncos.  
The other thing I really like about football is the food...and the beer.   
And since the games are so long, snacking seems to fit pretty well.  

These homemade jalapeño poppers are spicier than the frozen ones, they taste better, and they're better for you.  On top of that, they really only take maybe 1 extra minute to make them.
BAKED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
Jalapeños, halved and seeded (you can leave some seeds in to make them even spicier
Cream Cheese
Bread Crumbs

1.  Fill halved jalapeños with cream cheese.

2.  Place jalapeños on a cookie sheet.  Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.

3.  Bake at 425˚ for 18-20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm yum. I will definitely have to try these as I love a good jalapeño popper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for coming back to my site Nicola!

      Delete

Blogging tips