Friday, January 9, 2015

Vegan Raspberry Spinach Smoothie

In the mornings, I have no time.  I swear, every morning I am more rushed than the morning before.  While skipping breakfast is nothing new for me, I've even had to skip my coffee before!  It only took once for me to make sure that never happened again though.

I'd love to get up each day and start it off the 'right way.'  The healthy way.  But then I remember I really love to sleep.  And I really love that snooze button.

That's part of why I love the weekends so much.  Also because: the weekends.
On the weekends I can take my time.  I can drink my coffee out of a real cup instead of a travel mug.  I can make waffles and pancakes and smoothies.  I can feel good all day long because I actually feed my body (what a concept, I know!).

Yeah, I should really set my alarm earlier, but since we all know that's not going to happen, I'll just settle for 2 good days a week.

RASPBERRY SPINACH SMOOTHIE (makes 1 large, or 2 small servings)
1 banana
1/2 c. fresh raspberries
handful spinach
1/2 c. coconut milk
ice

1.  Blend all ingredients until smooth.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So good! If you've never tried using coconut milk in your smoothies, you definitely have too! It will change your life! xo Sarah

      Delete

Blogging tips