Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Peanut Butter Coconut Smoothie

At this point, I think I've posted about 8000 smoothie recipes.  But you don't mind right?

I don't ever get sick of new smoothie combinations personally and this particular one tastes like a candy bar!  Which is...amazing.

I have an insatiable sweet tooth so when I can get started with candy bar-like drinks first thing in the morning, you know it's going to be a good day!

Plus, since it's not actually a candy bar, you don't have to hide it in shame.  I'm not saying I would judge you for chowing down a Snickers first thing, but I think we all know that some people would.

PEANUT BUTTER COCONUT SMOOTHIE
1 banana
1 heaping spoonful peanut butter
1/2 c. coconut milk
1 1/2 c. ice

1.  Blend all ingredients until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips