Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Hour: Apple Cider Moscow Mule

This year, I was so ready for fall to start.  Mostly because I was excited to get married and at the same time really excited for the wedding planning to be over.
I cannot wait to spend the weekends binge watching Netflix shows, crafting, knitting and cooking.

When I reread that, I realize that I sound like the oldest person ever, but I don't really care.

In fact, I kind of like being older.  I like that I've moved beyond my shots-with-chasers days and now I can have a proper drink.  In a real glass - made of glass.  Growing up is not all bad, I promise.
APPLE CIDER MOSCOW MULE
2 oz. vodka
2 oz. apple cider
juice from lime wedge
ginger beer
cinnamon

1.  Preferably in a copper mug (but whatever glass you have will work), mix together vodka, cider and lime juice.

2.  Fill cup with ice then top off with ginger beer.

3.  Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.  Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a slice of lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips