Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Hour: Raspberry Orange Mocktail

Happy Halloween!  What are you dressing up as and what are you doing?

We're not really doing anything.  We bought some candy to give out to trick-or-treaters and maybe this year we'll actually get some.

We'll probably just end up eating the giant bag of chocolate like every other year though.

Last weekend, we celebrated at a Speakeasy Party (in a real speakeasy) - I'll share the picture sometime.  Not to brag, but our costumes were pretty amazing.  The best actually.

At the 20s party, I had so much fun that I think I'll stick to the mocktails for a little while.
RASPBERRY ORANGE MOCKTAIL
3 oz. orange juice
2 oz. club soda
small handful raspberries
ice

1.  In a rocks glass filled with ice, mix together orange juice and club soda.

2.  Top with raspberries and muddle just a little bit (I did this after I took the pictures and it made it much better!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips