Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Hour: The Brindle

Hey guys!  Guess what?!  Today, Call Me Fudge turns 3!

This is my 483rd post and I'd like to be able to say that a lot has changed around these parts, but in all honesty, it really hasn't.
I still ramble about nothing.  I still share recipes with you.  I still sometimes take blurry, dark, poorly composed photos (like these!).  Most importantly, I am still grateful for every single person that stops by to read my humble words.

Thank you for your support for the past 3 years - I'll keep writing if you keep coming :)

xo
Sarah (aka Fudge)
THE BRINDLE
4 oz. gin
1 oz. elderflower syrup
3/4 oz. simple syrup
1/2 oz. creme de cassis

1.  Shake gin, elderflower syrup and simple syrup with ice in a martini shaker.

2.  Strain into a martini glass then pour the creme de cassis over the top.  The colors will separate!  Mix it up before drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips