Friday, May 3, 2013

Red Apple

Yesterday, I had to go in early for our board of directors' meeting.  It was fine, but you know, early.  I like sleep.

When I walked out to my car after work, I noticed a little paper flapping in the wind tucked under my windshield wiper.  The woman wrote the ticket a whole 4 minutes before I got there!  Yes, my meter had expired - that does not however mean that I was happy about it.
The rest of the afternoon I spent trying to get myself out of a funk.  I thought yoga would help, but when I got there, I ended up having to teach the class instead of take it. Again fine, but didn't really help my mood.
I'm not advocating alcoholism or anything, but sometimes when you've tried everything else (or at least a couple things), a cocktail might just be the solution you're looking for.  Plus, the weekend is quickly approaching and it's practically begging you to sit outside with a cocktail and unwind.  Happy Friday!!


RED APPLE
1 tsp. grenadine
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3 oz. apple juice
3 oz. vodka

1.  In a shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients.  Serve on the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips