Sunday, May 5, 2013

Project 365: Week 18

April 29 | I really hope sinking my hands into warm, yeasty dough is the only therapy I'll ever need.  I don't think I've ever felt more relaxed.


April 30 | Refrigerator cleaned and organized!  That's been on the to-do list for a long time.
May 1 | Happy May Day!  I started it off by bringing my espresso machine out of hiding.
May 2 | After getting a parking ticket, I worked out my frustration by cleaning and rearranging the living room - it didn't really work.
May 3 | It finally feels like spring might stick around this time - I'm ready to spend some nights out on the deck now.
May 4 | Austin and I stumbled upon our favorite street performers on Pearl Street yet.  They're called "Intuitive Compass."  You can't see it here, but the dude had a baby strapped to his back too.  Only in Boulder.
May 5 | This morning, Austin and I ran our first 10k!  I am calling it...my training for the Bolder Boulder is accomplished!  Treated myself to this delicious raspberry banana smoothie (recipe soon) afterwards, and had a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips