Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project 365: Week 20

May 13 | Really pretty sunset after I got home from yoga with a friend, Monday night.


May 14 | Pearl Street is full of blooming tulips right now!
May 15 | Making a special treat and then documenting it with my new app from A Beautiful Mess.
May 16 | Lunch with Austin at Snarf's.
May 17 | My sister and her husband came to visit us, so I had these maple bacon cupcakes waiting for them and I got to use my new cupcake decorating kit - it was a two-fer.
May 18 | At the Rockies game.  We aren't the biggest baseball fans, but we still had a lot of fun!
May 19 | Today is Austin's mom's birthday (happy birthday!!!) so we sent her a cute Dingo video - this is her new trick...she's quite the dramatic one.
Also, you'd think it was really cold in our house or something - I think it's 70˚.

8 comments:

  1. it does not have to be cold outside, Austin always has to have a jacket on

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dingo makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good trick. I thought she might never figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tried to teach her that trick when she was 10 weeks old - I don't think she'd figured out house training yet either!

      Delete
  4. And the cupcakes were yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! - I thought you might like that flavor

      Delete

Blogging tips