Monday, August 27, 2012

Jalapeño Lime Spritzers

I just got back from a weeklong beach vacation on the East Coast with my family and loved every minute of it.  But now, I am having a hard time readjusting to normal life.

Everyone says that they need a vacation from vacation.  I need that.  And a drink!

You can probably tell by now that I kind of like my drinks spicy, and this spritzer is my favorite so far.  It is easy to make and even easier to drink!
JALAPEÑO LIME SPRITZERS
*Serves 4
3 c. club soda
1/2 c. fresh squeezed lime juice
1/4 c. agave
1 lime, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (seeds removed)
4 oz. citron vodka

1.  Combine all ingredients in pitcher.  Serve over ice.

4 comments:

  1. That would have been a wonderful "sundowner" !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true - we even had all of the ingredients at one point! next time i guess - we'll just have to plan another trip to the beach!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Carole! I have just linked up (sorry I am so late!). I am following you through my reader! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this in Fudge. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips