Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Hour: Tropical Dreams Smoothie

The leaves have already started to change color here in Utah.  Part of me really loves it.

I love it for a lot of reasons.  First of all, I hate to sweat.  So lower temps are an obvious plus.  Second, I'm getting married this fall, and I'm ready to be done with the planning and the thinking about wedding stuff.
I know I'm supposed to want to do all of this, and I did.  For a while.  But now, I'm ready for the day to just be here.

I'm ready to start relaxing on weekends, watching football, going for hikes, reading books.

On the other hand, this summer was unbelievably hectic and I feel like I missed the whole thing.  So I kind of want to hold on to the last little bit of summer we have left.
TROPICAL DREAMS SMOOTHIE
1 banana
2 peaches
1/4 c. pineapple juice
~1 c. ice

1.  In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips