Sunday, December 22, 2013

Project 365: Week 51

December 16 | The first time she got on that scale, she weight 6.8 lbs.


December 17 | I'm going to miss this park and this view.
December 18 | The best movie theater seats ever.
December 19 | I'm thinking of opening my own moving company.
December 20 | This will definitely not be our last night playing Settlers of Catan with our friends, Dan, Allison, and Corky.
December 21 | First of all, we have too many bikes.  Second of all, I hope this is the last time we have to rent a moving truck.
December 22 | Closing up the store after my first day of work.

2 comments:

  1. We're Settlers of Catan fans too. :-) What's a week without a game? Well, nothing...and you got some moving in there. Hey, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only played it about a month ago for the first time, but we're hooked!

      Delete

Blogging tips