Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nutty Russian

The other day I had a jack and coke and the moment I took the first sip, I realized I haven't had one of those since high school...erm, I mean, college.  Point is: it's been a long time.  Another drink that reminds me of my college days is a white russian.  Austin used to fill up thermoses with a giant white russian and we'd share that going to snowboarding competitions, parties, walking down Main Street, whatever.  I think he wanted to be 'The Dude.'

A nutty russian is essentially the same thing as a white russian, minus the cream and add some Frangelico - that's the nutty party.  You're welcome to fill up a thermos with these guys or just a glass at a time.  I'd skip the robe though.


NUTTY RUSSIAN
1 oz. Kahlúa
1 oz. Frangelico
1 oz. vodka

1.  Mix together and serve over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips