Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cranberry Margaritas

Last night, I packed up all of the liquor in the house.  I'm not sure if that was such a good idea.  I feel like a pitcher of these cranberry margs might ease the stress of working Friday at my current job, driving a truck full of all of our belongings for 8 hours on Saturday, and then working at my new job on Sunday.

Just writing that all down, makes me realize how big of a mistake I've made.  Hold on - let me go find that box!
I'm back!

I made these particular margaritas for an ugly sweater party last weekend.  Austin won ugliest sweater and there was a white elephant exchange involved.  We picked 4th out of the bunch and when we opened up our random mesh jersey, we got another surprise present....
...a piece of cat poop.  Literally.  The person who wrapped the present, claimed he didn't know about it!  We didn't take the cat poop home.  Actually, we didn't take the jersey home either.

I hope you have better luck with your gift exchanges this year, but if not, after drinking a few of these, you'll be laughing when it happens at least!


CRANBERRY MARGARITAS
2 c. tequila
4 c. cranberry juice
2 c. Sprite
fresh cranberries
1 lime, sliced
mint leaves

1.  In a pitcher, combine tequila, cranberry juice and sprite.

2.  Fill the rest of the pitcher with ice.

3.  Garnish with fresh cranberries, lime slices and mint leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips