Monday, February 25, 2013

Project 365: Week 8

February 18 | Test driving the cars was the fun part - paying wasn't as much fun.  Austin is super excited that he doesn't have to ride his bike in the snow anymore! 
February 19 |  Dingo wasn't making it easy to take pictures - that sheet acts as my diffuser when it's not piled up on the ground.
February 20 | It was my dad's birthday - we learned how to facetime!
February 21 | I spent lots of hours this week watching high school students perform mock trials.
February 22 | Picked up our friend, Jason, from the airport!
February 23 | Dinner at Taco on Pearl St.  
February 24 | Went to the Buff for breakfast with Austin's parents (in town for a trade show) and Jason.
Then, we spent the rest of the day wandering around the American Handmade Bike Show.  Austin and Jason made me a scavenger hunt so I wouldn't get bored :)  I found the bike with the face on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips