Monday, February 13, 2012

New Address

I made a lot of progress today on this blog.  It was pretty huge!

I bought a domain name!

Ok, it's really not that big of a deal, but symbolically it is.  To me. 

For all of you that follow Call Me Fudge through an RSS feed or reader, I'm not sure if everything will automatically adjust or if you need to change the address.  I'm sorry for the changes and the inconvenience but you can rest assured that this is the last time it will be changing.  Ever.
Click here to follow the new address.

Thanks so much for your support, and if you like the blog, don't hog it all to yourself! - Pass it along to your friends :)

http://www.callmefudge.com/

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured it was about time to make it more official :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new site lady!! It looks yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I will bring something by the gym sometime when we are done with the move (I'll have to find all my baking supplies again!)

      Delete

Blogging tips