Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kaleberry Smoothie

Kaleberry Smoothie | Call Me Fudge
Some twenty-somethings really enjoy shopping which is something I just can't relate to.  At all.  I hate shopping.  I get tired and sore and whiny wandering around the store, and the mall is basically my worst nightmare.

I could never even imagine a world where shopping would bring me happiness or relaxation.
Kaleberry Smoothie | Call Me Fudge
All I get from shopping is dread and regret.  And hopefully at least one material item, but oftentimes even that doesn't happen since I get too frustrated and have to leave the store before things get out of hand.

Grocery shopping is a different story.

I love to wander the aisles of a grocery store and look at all of the ingredients I've never tried before.  Especially the produce aisle.

When I see a different color of kale, I'll buy it, I'll be happy about my purchase and I'll even take pictures of it.

So yeah, I guess I am the weird one.
Kaleberry Smoothie | Call Me Fudge

KALEBERRY SMOOTHIE
handful purple kale
1 banana
2/3 c. frozen mixed berries
1/2 c. coconut milk

1.  Blend all ingredients together until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips