Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Hour: Blended Mint Margaritas

I don't know anyone who likes a margarita more than Austin.  On the rocks, blended, salt-rimmed, salt-free, from a bottle, fresh squeezed - whatever form it takes, he will order it, drink it and love it.

I, on the other hand, am a little pickier.
I don't like the uber-sweet mixes from the bottles and I don't really like them too tequila-y.  (But yes, I really do love tequila.  And sweets for that matter.)

Anyway, you don't care what I like.  You care what you like, and you'll like these margs made with all fresh ingredients, no added sugar or any other sweeteners, and the perfect blend of tequila and cointreau.  Yes, I know exactly what you like.
BLENDED MINT MARGARITAS (makes a pitcher)
1 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
1 c. cointreau
1 c. tequila
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
3 c. ice
15-20 mint leaves

1.  Blend all ingredients until smooth.

2.  Optional: Serve in a salt rimmed glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips