Monday, October 17, 2011

New Address!

Hi everyone!...I just wanted to let you know that I have changed addresses.  You can now find me over here at CallMeFudge.blogspot.com posting all of the same stuff just with a different name.  Make sure you click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side and add the new blog to your feed. 

There will be a delicious new recipe up very soon too!...Also, I am going to be working on some renovations to the site's interface so if you have any suggestions please don't be shy!

Sorry for the inconvenience...I promise I won't be moving again anytime soon...enjoy this picture and forgive me :) 
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. That is a very sad kitten....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little embarrassed doesn't it?...still cute though!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips